Here is Ava with her teacher
Ava and her best pal (and her best pal's little brother) :)
Heading home...and, for reference, I added the same shot before I dropped her off for her first day in September...doesn't she look so much older?! (Charlie's grown a tad, too).
Well, as you can see, she wasted no time getting her summer vacation started. It helped that the temp was in the 90s today (when I got in my car, which had been sitting in the sun, it said 101!)
Anyway, I filled up the water table this afternoon...
And turned on the sprinkler...
Charlie loved it, too!
I am so looking forward to the summer - no travel plans, just staying home, hanging with friends, some camps and sports for Ava, and surely some trips to the beach, zoo and Eau Claire for pontoon rides at Oma and Opa's. Happy Summer!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment