Saturday, March 5, 2011

February 15

I decided to take a bunch of random pictures of the little moments that make up our day, and this is what I ended up with!

Who wouldn't want to wake up to this face?! This is our routine - Charlie wakes up, and I blearily retrieve him from his crib and bring him to our bed to snuggle and read before we officially get up.


Then Ava joins us (she always gets dressed before she comes out of her room!) This morning, she brought along her diary (a new gift from Valentine's Day, so you'll see it a couple of times in this post).


What do you know? Back in bed after breakfast (at least it's made this time). This is where they hang out while I shower & get ready for the day.


Okay, apparently things took a turn for the worse...I don't remember what caused this particular display, but mostly I see this face when he wants me to pick him up, and I don't. :)


Checking out Ava's dollhouse & enjoying his nuk, which he's allowed to have when we're upstairs, and believe me, he takes full advantage. (It should be lots of fun when we limit it to his crib in a few months...)


Ava at her desk with that diary again (so far she's read me everything that she's written in it - if only this stage could last forever...)


Evening play date!


Bath time shenanigans


Just about time to tuck these guys in - what a life, huh?

No comments: