We got to meet a couple of sweet babies this spring, too. One of my best friends had her second little boy in April, and I got to hold him the very day he was born. I'm never sure if holding someone else's baby is going to satisfy my baby fix or cause me to want one of my own...oh well, it's worth the risk!
 |
| Angie holding Baby Joshua. Sorry to say I have no pictures of him with his beautiful Mama - we were hogging him! |
 |
Perfection!
|
And Ava and I had our first girls' weekend at the end of April. We drove down to Madison to visit my friend and her three little ones. Ava had a blast playing with the 4-year-old and 2-year-old and holding the little guy whenever I would relinquish him. It was nice to have a weekend with just Ava, and the boys did great at home and visiting grandparents in Eau Claire while we were gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment