Here's a picture of Joe and Ava riding the bus back to our car!
Monday, September 1, 2008
State Fair
After going back and forth about whether we'd go to the State Fair this year, we decided to make a trip Saturday morning, and I'm glad we did. It was a short and sweet visit, but we packed a lot of fun (and food!) into it. One of the highlights for Ava was taking the park 'n' ride bus...it was really the first time she'd taken a bus, and she thought it was pretty cool. And, like after the Washington County Fair, all she talks about when asked what she did at the fair, is the Ferris Wheel. This time Joe got to take her...if you look closely, you can see her looking out of the basket (toward the bottom)...I'm pretty sure I shrieked when I saw that from below!
Ava went through the ride tickets fast...she really liked them all, and she's gotten big enough that we don't have to join her on them, so that's a bonus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks fun! Our girls loved it too! Our bus ride wasn't as empty though.
Post a Comment